Friday, February 27, 2015

My Opinion On Reborns

    Reborns, as most people have heard, are lifelike dolls that are hand painted to look like real babies, toddlers, and children. They are mainly bought by women who can't/don't want children, but many men and women buy them also. One thing to remember is: They are not suitable for young children. Many reborn artist agree to this statement. It seems odd to hand a $400 reborn to a two year old to rip apart, thus wasting money and time. They are dolls already made for young children without spending hundreds of dollars.    I love reborns actually. I wish I could buy one for myself one day. They can be gorgeous and not so gorgeous depending on the artist. The only doll similar to a reborn is Luke (who I call a semi reborn because if he was painted well, he would be a reborn).Miss. Julia Kristal has amazing reborn babies. Please check them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment